We're hiring 招聘
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced FT/PT Event Manager to join the team. The company's aim is to increase the attractiveness of its activities by developing new experiences. The Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire process of promotional activities/events from conception to execution. This includes conducting research and working with cross-functional teams to create innovative activities that meet the needs of the target audience.
- Support the delivery of fundraising and public events to engage with supporters and increase our impact.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events, including coordinating logistics, managing vendors and overseeing event set-up.
- Communicate with event attendees, volunteers and vendors to ensure a smooth event experience.
- Manage event registration, including tracking attendance and managing event materials.
- Provide on-site support during events.
- Coordinate and work closely with a wide range of stakeholders including donors, friendly departments and support groups.
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in education, cultural studies or related field. Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, both verbal and written.
- At least 10 years' experience in event development with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area education, exhibition production, cultural and creative ecosystem is expected.
Applications (including a covering letter, detailed CV, salary requirements, salary history and available starting date) by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only selected candidates will be contacted for online testing or interviews).
The protection of your personal information is of the utmost importance to JSF and we take this responsibility very seriously. Any information obtained is held and processed according to the relevant legislation governing the Protection of Personal Data.